Can I force my ex to repay me for the pain he caused?

I want kevin hollaway from waurika, ok to ask for forgiveness for cheating on me. Menally or phyically. I want him to give me a cash allowence until I am able to feel better about putting me in the position that I am in. I would like for him to pay me 100.00 every two weeks for 1 year. That will cover the debits that was caused by him. Is this possible.

While I realize it is painful to deal with an ex for hurting you, there are no spells appropriate for what you are asking. This is because witchcraft does not believe that you should force another to do anything, even if they highly deserve it.

Instead, we rely on the universe to give people like Kevin his just desserts.

In the meantime, if he took actions that caused you to be in debt and you can prove it, taking him to small claims court and ask that the court order him to pay for the things he cost you. If you can make a list of debts owed to you and have proof of them, the court will help you to recover your money.

However, the court cannot order him to pay for the pain and suffering he cause you, unless you were married at the time…or possibly depending on the state you lived in, living together.

It’s very difficult to deal with the pain that this type of thing causes, but you cannot take matters in to your own hands. Wishing ill on another person always brings us pain to ourselves.

The best thing you can do is to let the law handle it or just move on with your life and learn the hard lessons that pain causes. Good luck and blessed be.

Rose Ariadne: Providing “Magickal” answers to your Pagan, Wiccan, Witchcraft spell casting questions since 2006.

Leave a Reply

You must be Logged in to post comment.

Proudly designed by TotalTreasureChest.