How can I get my daughter back?

is there any spell to bring back my 4 year old daughter which my husband whom am i separated took away from me without my knowledge. i haven’t seen my daughter for almost a month and haven’t talk to her either. he’s hiding my child from me. and i want to get her back. thank you so much.

Merry Meet Seeker,
I am not sure which country you live in, but taking a child from her mother is not something that is allowed in most countries. In case you did have a divorce and the court decided to give your daughter to the father, there may not be much you can do. Otherwise, there are many ways to get your baby back.
First try all legal avenues if you have the money for it. Also work on this spell:
Person Recovery Spell
For this spell, you will need a pieced of paper and pen along with some water and a heavy stone.
Step 1: First use the pen and paper to write your earnest wishes as a petition to the Universe. Pour out your inner worries and your dreams for your daughter’s return to your life.
Step 2: Go outside with the water and find a small tree, the branch of which touches the ground.
Step 3: Offer the water as libation to the tree.
Step 4: Hold the branch gently and secure it with the stone to the ground without breaking it.
Step 5: Place the folded petition under the stone.
Step 6: Talk to the tree and demand that your husband return your daughter to you. Let some of the tears fall at the foot of the tree or over the branch.
Step 7: Go home and visualize your wishes coming true.
Step 8: When it comes true, offer the tree another libation and remove the stone.
Planting more trees in your yard may also be wise.
Brightest Blessings.

Rose Ariadne: Providing “Magickal” answers to your Pagan, Wiccan, Witchcraft spell casting questions since 2006.

2 Responses to “How can I get my daughter back?”

  1. Nataleen says:

    Yes u can get ur daughter back, light a white candle and pray everyday to whatever u believe in until ur wish is granted…And as soon as one candle burns out light another one…ask another person to do it with you(two minds equals NOW)

  2. teriza says:

    My name is teriza i am from United Arab Emirate,i was i a relationship with aphahi and will love and cherish our self for 3 good years and every thing was going on smoothly but February 14 a day i can call a lovers day will both had misunderstanding because i answered a call with a guy that is asking me out for a date but i refused,and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and i begged him because i love him so much but he refused me i was so down cast and i feet the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that help her sister out in getting there relationship back but at first i was scared but i have to give this man a try because i love aphasia very much and i am not willing to loose him to any woman,so i ordered returning my love spell from this great spell caster that make me a happy girl again to say it all my ex come back to me with much lover and caring heart…i am testify to this great spell caster if you need his help you can reach [email protected]

Leave a Reply

You must be Logged in to post comment.

Proudly designed by TotalTreasureChest.